BA (Hons) Photography 2020
A Levels: Photography - A* Fine Art - A Communication and Culture - B
GCSEs: 11 GCSEs Grade B and above 1 A* 4 A 6 B
AOP (Association of Photographers) Student Award Finalist
Shaved my head for charity, raising £2000
Photography Award 1st Year - Falmouth University
Fine Art Attainment Award - Halesowen College
Photography Attainment Award - Halesowen College
Student Mentor GOLD Award
Mental Health First Aid ,
AOP Student Award Finalist ,
Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop ,
Adobe Certified Associate in Digital Video Using Adobe Premiere Pro ,
Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Publication Using Adobe InDesign 
Contact either using the form above or:
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-riesner-028b05176/
Tim Flach Photography | London April 2019 to April 2019
Working with famous commercial and animal portrait Photographer, Tim Flach, assisting in his London-based studio. I arranged this placement and my accommodation myself and navigated my way around London successfully.
Student Mentor Leader | Falmouth University Mar 2018 to July 2019
- Managed a team of 11 second year students, to ensure the Student Mentor scheme ran smoothly.
- Ensured Meet Your Mentor event was planned fully, and organised the team according to numbers and time constraints which led to a successful event.
- Go-to for if anyone on the team had any issues.
- Posting on the Mentees Facebook group with any updates and news.
- Received full leader training.
Student Ambassador | Falmouth University Dec 2017 to Present
Based in Cornwall, Falmouth University is an Arts University that shares a campus with the University of Exeter. As both a Sales Team and Corporate Events Student Ambassador, I:
- Run campus tours for prospective students; talk about the facilities on offer, accommodation and personal experiences. Sell the University.
- Travel and attend HE fairs across the country and talk about the University with confidence. (For example, I have travelled 6 hours by train to Solihull from Falmouth alone for a UCAS Higher Education Fair.)
- Guide interviewees and prospective students on Interview and Open Days, answer their queries and keep them engaged in conversation to calm their nerves.
- Assisted many interviewees in helping to calm them down, including those with conditions such as partial blindness and anxiety. I also have a Mental Health First Aid Training qualification.
- Work in a team to ensure big Corporate Events such as Graduation Week run smoothly. It is important to be flexible as there are a variety of jobs to be done E.g. Marshalling, reception duty. Through doing so I have learned how to deal with difficult customers, and the importance of communicating with your team.
MAYN Creative Associate | Cornwall Sept 2017 - Present
During my studies I take on photography commissions with my University’s in-house Agency.
Tempest Photography | Cornwall July 2019 to July 2019
Working in a fast-paced environment packaging graduation imagery during Falmouth Uni Grad Week.